I absolutely adore this set up for this Bunny and Friends Party by Ms Laine Events. And this is such a sweet theme and just beautifully styled.
How cute are the little rabbits and woodland animals! This party is for a 100 Day Baby Celebration but would work equally well for a Bunny Baby Shower. Above all, I love the gentleness of the theme. Even the lighting is soft and diffused with some twinkly fairy lights behind a sheer curtain. This sets a perfect scene for a Baby celebration!
Party Type: 100 Day Party
Color Scheme: Soft pink, purple, and peach
Favorite Décor Ideas:
- I love the fairy lights behind a sheer curtain to create a really soft diffused light.
- In addition, the fondant icing animals on the cupcakes are super cute!
- Meanwhile, the use of plain white cake stands and plates to make sure the cakes really take center stage.
- A hot air balloon on top of the large cake adds a sweet and magical touch.
- Also, the balloon arch in soft matte shades to take the color scheme from the food through to the décor. I love the addition of the silver confetti-filled balloons in the arch which add a touch of sparkle.
- Lastly, the use of Bunny soft toys and wicker baskets in the styling. Simple, but very effective in enhancing the theme.
Gorgeous Food Ideas:
- Cake pops with woodland animal faces.
- Fondant iced cupcakes with the sweetest animals on top.
- Layered cake with ombre icing and Baby’s name in gold lettering.
- First off, keep the color scheme soft, gentle and pastel.
- Next, create beautiful lighting with diffused fairy lights.
- Also, carry the color scheme through from the food into the décor.
- Use a balloon arch in matching colors to extend the theme and give height.
- Finally, use cute soft toys to add to the styling.
To conclude, a big Thank You to Ms. Laine Events for this beautifully stunning party set up, I am in Bunny Party heaven!