I’ve got a super easy and ridiculously delicious recipe for you – Mini Cheese and Ham Quiches! Perfect for kids parties, baby showers, and family get togethers, these little bites of deliciousness are sure to become a favorite in your home too.
Mini Cheese and Ham Quiches
For the Quiche Filling:
- 1 cup diced ham because who doesn’t love a little hammy goodness?
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese because cheese makes everything better
- 4 large eggs we’re getting our protein on
- 1 cup milk whole, 2%, or whatever floats your milk boat
- Salt and pepper to taste seasoning is key, y’all!
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour the heart of the crust
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter chilled and cubed (butter makes it better)
- 1/4 cup ice water keep it cool, mama!
Making the Crust:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (because we’re about to get things hot in here).
- In a food processor, pulse the flour and chilled butter until it resembles coarse crumbs. You want that perfect crumbly texture!
- Slowly add the ice water, pulsing until the dough starts to come together. Don’t overdo it; we want a tender crust, not a tough one.
- Form the dough into a ball, wrap it in plastic wrap, and let it chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Time for a quick dance party while it chills!
Prepping the Filling:
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until well combined. Season with salt and pepper because every egg deserves a little seasoning love.
- Stir in the diced ham and shredded cheddar cheese into the egg mixture. Get ready for a flavor explosion!
Assembling the Mini Quiches:
- Roll out the chilled dough on a floured surface. Using a round cutter, cut out circles to fit your mini muffin tin cups. Press the dough circles into the greased mini muffin cups, creating little crust nests.
- Pour the ham and cheese filling into each crust, but don’t go crazy – leave a little room at the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-18 minutes or until the quiches are set and the crust is golden brown. Keep an eye on those babies; we don’t want any burnt surprises.
- Let them cool for a few minutes before popping them out of the muffin tin. Serve warm and watch them disappear faster than you can say “mom magic.”