If you’re looking for a the best baby shower gifts, you’ve come to the right place! These are our top 10 best baby shower gift ideas for the soon-to-be mommy in your life.
1. Soothing Sounds #1 Best Baby Shower Gift
Expecting parents know that they’ll be sleep deprived, but they may not know the full extent of it and how running on such little sleep can affect them! Soothing sound makers are a great go-to item that can help their newborn sleep better. The white noise will help drown out household sounds when Baby is sleeping as well as neighborhood noises. There is nothing more annoying then your neighbor cutting their grass just as you have got your baby to sleep! This one is our favorite, with 24 sounds options. The wood grain design makes it perfect to fit into any Nursery’s color scheme. One of the best baby shower gifts around!
2. Baby Quote Crib Sheet
The gorgeous soft jersey sheet features the sweetest quote about Babyhood. The neutral color scheme will work well in any nursery. This lovely sheet set will be treasured by parents and is super soft on Baby’s skin. Ours has just got softer the more it is washed. Adorable!
3. Bump Boxes 2nd Trimester Kit
Show the new mom some love with this useful and luxurious kit! Containing 6 goodies every pregnant Mama will love:
- Pearhead Sonogram Frame : This photo frame is a beautiful way to display your sonogram–the day you first saw the love of your life!
- Glow 9 Organics Relax Bath Soak: Made with safe and organic essential oils as well as a special salt mixture to alleviate swelling, this pregnancy bath soak will have you ready for bed in no time!
- BumpLife Sleep Mask : For when mama needs her beauty sleep, this lightweight, satin sleep mask will remind everyone she’s napping for two….so shh!
- Glow 9 Organics Belly Butter : This belly butter is the safe solution to stretchmarks that you’ve been looking for! Meant to promote skin elasticity, Glow 9 Organic’s belly butter will prevent stretchmarks, relieve itching, and is unscented for smell sensitivity!
- Momosas Recipe Book: Sometimes a mama just needs a drink! This book is full of delicious mocktail recipes, safe for pregnant mamas to drink the whole 9 months!
4. Silent Door Closer
When you’re doing everything in your power to NOT wake up the baby, these door closers will help. Allowing you to check on your sleeping baby without the door making a noise, these were a lifesaver in our house! A practical Baby Shower Gift that the new parents will come to LOVE!
5. Earth Mama Recovery Essentials
Most of the gifts at a baby shower are for the baby, so why not get mom a little something for herself? The products in this Earth Mama recovery kit will help her feel herself after the baby is born.
6. Baby Footprint Kit
This super cute kit not only allows you to capture your Baby’s footprint, but also add your Baby’s name and date of birth, creating a personalized keepsake. With the clean touch ink pad (included) you can take a print of your baby’s foot in a safe and clean way. For a unique Baby Shower Gift, this is one of our favorites!
7. Baby Quote Swaddle Blanket
Featuring a beautiful quote about treasuring babyhood, this gorgeous lightweight muslin blanket makes an original and really special baby gift. And it all comes packaged in a beautiful gift box so is ready to give.
8. As You Grow Memory Book
As You Grow is a modern take on the traditional memory book. A simple black and white design and specially written to fit every kind of family, you can fill it with treasured memories of your little one from birth through to age 5. Gorgeous!
9. Closet Dividers
Okay let’s admit it, it’s so fun to shop for baby clothes! But this usually means that new moms end up with tons of clothes. Help her keep everything organized with these super cute closet dividers, which keep baby clothes separated by age/size.
10. Please do not knock sign
This is a great baby shower gift for families with a dog. We all know the scenario… baby has just drifted off to sleep, someone knocks the door, the dog barks and baby cries! And so you start all over again! This funny sign will be very welcome by those families with dogs!
I use affiliate links in some blog posts. If you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to yourself. Thank you for your support.