If you’ve got a little Elsa or Anna fan at home, then you know that a Frozen-themed party is a must. From the enchanting Frozen decorations to the icy-cool activities and scrumptious treats, we’ve got everything you need to throw the ultimate Frozen themed birthday party that your child will cherish forever. A perfect Winter party theme, a Frozen party is a must for any child who loves the movie Frozen. So, put on your snowflake tiara and let’s get started with the best Frozen party ideas!
10 Frozen Birthday Party Activities
Of course, every birthday party needs fun party activities to keep the kids entertained. Make sure you play your Frozen music playlist alongside this fun Frozen party games to get the party swinging!
- Frozen Sing-Along: Kick off the party with a sing-along session featuring all the beloved Frozen songs. Provide lyrics sheets and encourage little ones to belt out their favorite tunes. Don’t forget to crown your star singer with a tiara or give them a magical microphone!
- Snowflake Craft Station: Set up a craft station with supplies for making paper snowflakes. Kids can get creative with scissors, glitter, and stickers, crafting their very own unique snowflakes to take home.
- Pin the Nose on Olaf: A classic game with a Frozen twist! Blindfold the kids and have them try to pin Olaf’s carrot nose in the right spot. Guaranteed giggles all around!
- Frozen Storytime: Gather the kids for a storytime session featuring Frozen-themed books. You can even invite a storyteller dressed as Elsa or Anna for an extra touch of magic.
- Elsa’s Snowball Toss: Create a snowball toss game using white fluffy socks as “snowballs.” Kids can take turns tossing them into buckets labeled with point values. It’s a fun and low-cost activity!
- Frozen Scavenger Hunt: Organize a scavenger hunt with Frozen-themed clues hidden throughout the party area. Kids can work together to solve the riddles and find the hidden treasures.
- Snowman Building Contest: Provide materials like marshmallows, pretzels, and candy for kids to build their own edible snowmen. Let their creativity run wild, and don’t forget to snap photos of their masterpieces!
- Frozen Face Painting: Hire a face painter to transform the little ones into their favorite Frozen characters. Whether it’s Elsa’s icy blue makeup or Anna’s rosy cheeks, kids will love the transformation.
- Frozen Karaoke: Set up a mini karaoke station where kids can sing their hearts out to Frozen songs. You’ll be amazed at the budding talent in your midst!
- Elsa’s Ice Crown Craft: Provide supplies for kids to create their own Elsa-inspired ice crowns. Let them decorate with sequins, beads, gems, and glitter, so they can sparkle like a true Snow Queen.
10 Frozen Party Decorations
A Frozen party is super easy and fun to decorate. Think icy colors of white, silver and shades of blue and you can’t go wrong!
- Frozen Balloon Arch: Create an eye-catching entrance with a Frozen-themed balloon arch featuring icy blues and shimmering silvers.
- Snowflake Banners: Hang snowflake banners throughout the party area for a touch of winter wonderland magic.
- Frozen Castle Backdrop: Set up a life-sized Frozen castle backdrop for the perfect photo op. Add some props like tiaras and capes to complete the look.
- Icicle Table Centerpieces: Decorate the tables with sparkling icicle centerpieces made from silver tinsel and hanging snowflakes.
- Frozen Character Cutouts: Place life-sized cutouts of Elsa, Anna, and Olaf around the party space for a fun photo booth opportunity.
- Snow Globe Centerpieces: Create DIY snow globe centerpieces using mason jars, figurines of your favorite characters, and glitter-filled water.
- Frozen-themed Tableware: Use Frozen-themed plates, cups, and napkins featuring Elsa, Anna, and Olaf to tie the party theme together.
- Blue and Silver Balloon Bouquets: Fill the room with blue and silver balloons, and arrange them in beautiful bouquets.
- Frozen Snowfall Lights: Hang strings of twinkling white lights to mimic the magic of falling snowflakes.
- Frozen Throne for the Birthday Child: Give your little one a special throne decorated with shimmering fabric, snowflakes, and a “Frozen” sign.
10 Party Food Ideas For A Frozen Party
- Olaf’s Carrot Noses: Serve up baby carrots with a delicious dip as a nod to Olaf’s favorite snack.
- Elsa’s Iceberg Punch: Create a sparkling blue punch with lemon-lime soda and blue raspberry sherbet. Add floating blueberries and lots of ice cubes for extra pizzazz.
- Anna’s Sandwiches: Make heart-shaped sandwiches filled with kid-friendly ingredients like peanut butter and jelly or ham and cheese.
- Sven’s Antler Pretzels: Dip pretzel sticks in white chocolate and add pretzel pieces as antlers. Too cute to resist!
- Frozen Fruit Wands: Thread blueberries, grapes, and melon balls onto skewers for a healthy and thematic snack.
More Food Ideas for a Frozen Party
- Snowflake Cookies: Bake snowflake-shaped sugar cookies and let the kids decorate their own with icing and sprinkles.
- Kristoff’s Snowballs: Serve powdered sugar-covered donut holes as a sweet treat for the kids.
- Frozen Pizza: Customize pizzas with Frozen-themed toppings like snowflake-shaped cheese or olives for Olaf’s eyes.
- Ice Cream Sundae Bar: Let the kids create their own sundaes with an array of toppings, including whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and sprinkles.
- Frozen Cake and Cupcakes: Top off the celebration with a party cake or cupcakes featuring Elsa, Anna, or Olaf toppers.
Frozen Birthday Party Ideas Final Note
There you have it, folks! With these 10 Frozen Birthday Party Activities, 10 Frozen Party Decorations, and 10 Frozen Party Foods, your little one’s Frozen-themed bash is sure to be a hit. Remember to capture all the magical moments and cherish the smiles on those little faces. Have an ice-tastic time, and may your party be as enchanting as a snowfall on a winter’s night!
I use affiliate links in some blog posts. If you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to yourself. Thank you for your support.