A Winter Wonderland themed Baby Shower is a gorgeous Winter Baby Shower theme for the colder months. Especially around the Holiday season, a Winter Wonderland themed Baby Shower really brings the magic and sparkle to your Baby Shower.
So how do you create a Winter Wonderland themed Baby Shower? Well, we have put together some of the prettiest Winter Baby Shower ideas from some of the most talented party planners around the world.
Winter Wonderland Baby Shower Ideas
This magical Winter Wonderland Baby Shower was styled by the clever team at Bizzie Bee Creations. The pretty purple color scheme is delicate and adds some warmth to the whites and silvers.
I love how the color scheme is carried exactly into the food. Those macaroons and cupcakes look delicious! The pretty hydrangeas add a delicate touch to the table.
Gold Winter Wonderland Baby Shower
Adding a touch of gold into the decor can also create a stunning Winter Wonderland Baby Shower, as Decor by Radelkis has done here. The snowy trees backdrop creates a wintery feel and the gold twinkly lights bring sparkle into the styling.
This pretty cake makes a stunning centerpiece. I love the gold cake stand.
How to style a Winter Wonderland Baby Shower
- Stick to whites and silvers and add one accent color, like purple or gold.
- Use fairy lights to add warmth and sparkle.
- Bare twigs and branches make great stying items. Simply spray with snow spray for a wintry effect.
- As with any good Baby Shower, continue the color scheme into the food.
- Add glittery accessories to add to the magic.
- Include a Wintry backdrop to help set the Winter Wonderland scene.
- Try to host the Shower in the afternoon when the light is lower to really help your decor sparkle.
If you are looking for more gorgeous Baby Shower ideas, check out our Baby Shower pages here or our Pinterest board below.
I use affiliate links in some blog posts. If you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to yourself. Thank you for your support.