This Under the Sea Baby Shower by Artsy Party Styling is so stunning and magical.
The amazing balloon archway gives an incredibly mesmerizing effect. And the metallic turquoise, pink and coral work together amazingly to create that special mermaid feel.
Of course, this theme is quite versatile as you could choose if you wanted a metallic, pastel or neon theme too. And there are also endless options of sea creatures that you could feature in your Under the Sea Baby Shower.
Party type: Baby Shower
Use pastel blues, deep turquoises, bright corals and popping pinks to create a beautiful Under the Sea Baby Shower.
Favorite décor ideas:
- The balloon archway is just absolutely stunning.
- The sheer blue curtains work nicely as a base background for the brighter colors to pop.
- The sea coral ornaments are a nice touch and could be easily made or bought.
- Plus, the pastel pink roses look beautiful as table décor.
- Any rose gold touches (cutlery, cups, lighting, decorations etc.) would bring the whole look together.
Gorgeous food ideas:
- The cake has been iced beautifully in pastel pinks, blues and white. The fondant sea creatures and the texture of the blue icing make the cake look very impressive.
- Iced cookies in the shapes of shells, starfish or seahorses are a cute idea.
- Cake pops iced in pastel blue and with rose gold accents are a beautiful and delicious idea.
- And blue or pink sparkling punch is a splendid drink idea.
- Firstly, use pastel colours for your background and add in some brighter pinks, turquoises and corals, with rose gold as an accent colour.
- Then, decorate with sea creatures and foliage to give the space that extra underwater feel.
- Next, have a beautiful under the sea themed cake and snacks to eat.
- Finally, enjoy your Under the Sea Baby Shower!
And a big thank you to Artsy Party Styling for this gorgeous Under the Sea set up!