This Farm Animals Birthday Party by Trendy Events is super cute and playful.
The sky blue backdrop gives a good base color for the bright reds, yellows, and greens to pop.
The Farm Animals Birthday Party theme is quite versatile as it could be used for a girl or a boy. It is also a flexible theme because you can use any colors or animals that your child especially likes.
The blue checkered table cloth pairs well with the red plant pots and bandanas in the party
favors. It really gives the room a farmyard feel.
Party type: Farm Animals Birthday
Color scheme: Use pastel colors for background decorations, and add in bright reds, yellows
and greens with light and dark blues to compliment.
Favorite farm animals party décor ideas:
● The paper veggies add that extra touch and make the party feel even more special, plus
they are easy to make and customize to your personal taste.
● A blue checkered table cloth looks amazing on the table, especially with the wooden
chairs and red touches to compliment.
● The plant pots with windmills are such a cute idea.
● I love the miniature fences on the food table are also a sweet touch to add.
● Tiny red watering cans with seeds inside are very creative and thoughtful party favors.
Gorgeous farm theme food ideas:
● The stunning cake has been decorated beautifully with fondant that goes with the color
● Also, there is another cake in the shape of the number two which has adorable farm
animals and veggies iced onto it, as well as blue and green leafy swirls.
● Perfectly iced sugar cookies in the shape of animals are a must at a Farm Birthday Party.
● Iced brownies or square slices of cake are another sweet treat idea.
● Some mini glass jars filled with milk is a good idea for drinks for the kids.
● Chocolate cupcakes with frosting and a fondant pig on top are easy to make
and delicious to eat.
Farm Theme Party tips:
● Firstly, use pastel colors for the background décor and add brighter colors that will pop
against the pale colors. Dark blue checkers and red are a must for this Farm Birthday
● Next, add farmyard animals, whether they are in the form of edible treats or just
● Then, add lots of biscuits and cakes, with iced farm animals, plants, and veggies on top.
● Also, bring in some small decorative touches, such as paper veggies hanging from the
ceiling, or miniature fences surrounding the food.
For more party ideas, check out our Party pages for heaps more inspiration.
I use affiliate links in some blog posts. If you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to yourself. Thank you for your support.