I just love the styling of this gorgeously fun Football Party by Ms Laine Events.
The color scheme for this Football Party has a strong focus on green, black and white making a really striking set up. However, the cute iced animals on the cake and cupcakes balance the theme with a real First Birthday feel.
This party would work equally well for a Football Baby Shower. In addition, I love the use of faux grass in the styling as a table cover and a backdrop, very clever!
This sets a perfect scene for a children’s Football party celebration!
Party type: Football First Birthday
Color Scheme: Green, black and white and tiny pops of soft blue.
Favorite décor ideas:
- Faux grass used as a backdrop and table cover.
- Gold trophy used as a container for chocolate footballs.
- The amazing balloon arch complete with football balloons.
- A football goal placed next to the table.
- The introduction of soft blue into the color scheme which resonates with the First Birthday theme.
- Also, the greenery on the table and on the floor adds depth.
Gorgeous food ideas:
- The football cake pops.
- Football shirt cake pops.
- Chocolate footballs in clear containers.
- Mini marshmallows in jars decorated with tiny football shirts.
- Firstly, keep the color scheme simple as black and white are strong colors. Try to introduce a softer accent like the soft blue seen here.
- Next, use faux grass or greenery to create a football pitch effect.
- Meanwhile, carry the color scheme through from the food into the décor.
- Finally, use a balloon arch with football balloons to extend the theme and give height. Click here to follow our DIY Balloon Arch tutorial.
To conclude, a big Thank You to Ms. Laine Events for this beautifully stunning party set up! This is one lucky birthday boy!
Click here for more Baby Shower ideas for boys.
I use affiliate links in some blog posts. If you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to yourself. Thank you for your support.