Cute Bear Baby Shower Party by Artsy Party Styling
This Bear Baby Shower by Artsy Party Styling is so cute and original!
With shades of blue everywhere this Bear Baby Shower is the perfect theme for a baby boy. The metallic balloons mixed in add a nice contrast and having so many create a lovely whimsical backdrop.
I love all of the bears in the décor and the treats but the bear cake with the hot air balloons is one of my favorite parts. The bear cupcake toppers are an amazing addition to this theme as well, they look just like teddy bears!
This theme is using all of the ‘B’s for blue, bears, and balloons and they tie together so perfectly in this Bear Baby Shower.
Party type: Bear Baby Shower Party
Color Scheme: Mainly rely on shades of blue but add white and gold for contrasting pops of interest.
Favorite décor ideas:
- I love the balloons everywhere. From the floor to the ceiling, they make you want to party!
- Also, the hot hair balloons and clouds used in the backdrop that match the treat boxes.
- The main bear as a focal point with the baby’s name is a lovely centerpiece.
- Having different styles of bears on all of the treats is so cute.
- Using simple wood blocks, stands and pots let all of the treats and décor shine.
- Lastly, simple white flowers add a soft touch and are lovely with the wood.
Gorgeous food ideas:
- Cake pops in the shape of bear heads.
- Using bears as cupcake toppers and as the shape for the cookies.
- A showstopping cake bringing all of the theme elements together.
- Firstly, use shades of blue throughout the décor and add splashes of white and gold.
- Also, use wood and white for all of your trays, frames, and pots to let the theme shine through.
- Next, Use balloons from the floor to the ceiling to make it feel like you’re in the sky in a hot air balloon.
- Finally, use bear-shaped treats and a cake that brings the bears, balloons, and shades of blue together.
Thank you to Artsy Party Styling for this cute Baby Shower Party!
For more Baby Shower Ideas, check out our Baby Shower pages here.
I use affiliate links in some blog posts. If you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to yourself. Thank you for your support.