This Watercolor Baby Shower by Naseem Events is right on-trend. With the rose gold, metallic accents, geodes, and beautiful flower arrangements, this Watercolor Baby Shower is perfect for a trendy mom to be.
The soft color palette and addition of a styled seating area are both so welcoming. There are so many details to appreciate but they are all subtle enough to not clash or feel too busy. I love that they use the flowers, wood and crystal accessories to keep it natural in an outdoor setting.
The big rose gold balloons are a total eyecatcher and a great way for the guests to see where the party is.
- Baby Shower
- Keep the colors soft with rose gold, pinks, purples and dusty greens.
Favorite décor ideas:
- The rose gold balloons are the first thing your guests will see and can be used instead of a backdrop or banner.
- Also, set the table with gold accents to tie in with the balloons.
- An acrylic sign is a nice modern touch and the bouquet of flowers is a beautiful way to frame it.
- Have a little signing table with a small flower accent and a cute sign to inform the guests.
- Use crystal accessories like the candlestick holders and the place cardholders.
- Lastly, create some lounge areas for guests to relax and that will look great in photos.
Gorgeous food ideas:
- Cake decorated with a beautiful variety of flowers.
- Treats with fresh berries and herbs as a garnish.
- Geode macaroons with flecks of gold.
- Firstly, have all of the base fabrics and furniture be really light and natural to let all of the subtle details still shine.
- Also, add soft shades of pinks and purples with signs, flowers, and writing.
- Next, include metallic accents in the balloons and tableware for a modern touch.
- Finally, use crystals in the table accents to add some different textures and interest.
Thank you to Ms. Nazeem Events for this elegant Water Color Baby Shower!
Photography: Kristin Lin, Florist: Justine Shann, Stationery: Caffeinated Letters, Venue: 1 Oz Coffee, Desserts: Just Bakecause, Décor: Lucky Llama Design Studio, Tableware, Harlow + Grey, Favors: Favors by Terra
For more pretty Baby Shower themes, click here.
I use affiliate links in some blog posts. If you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to yourself. Thank you for your support.