Not only are they super easy to make, but these Gender Reveal party strawberries are also such a pretty treat. Plus the strawberry part is healthy!
So read on to find out how to make your own easy Gender Reveal Strawberries.
And if you prefer a video tutorial, check out our quick video below.
- White chocolate
- Pink Rood Coloring
- Blue Food Coloring
- Wash and pat dry your strawberries
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave or over a pan of water
- Pour the melted chocolate into 2 separate bowls
- Add pink food color to one bowl and blue food color to the other and mix well
- Carefully dip the strawberries into the melted chocolate
- Lay on a tray covered with parchment paper and refrigerate until hard
Enjoy! These are a great Gender Reveal party food idea, that is really easy to make the day before the party and just keep in the fridge!
Gender Reveal Strawberries Top Tip
If you want to make your Gender Reveal strawberries part of the actual Gender Reveal, then you can always layer your colored chocolate so that there is a hidden inner layer that will be the reveal. First, dip the strawberries in your reveal-colored chocolate and allow to set. Then dip again in melted white chocolate (no coloring) and decorate with sprinkles or edible glitter. Then, when your guests bite into their strawberries, they can find out the baby’s gender by the inner layer! A really sweet way to do a Gender Reveal!
I use affiliate links in some blog posts. If you click through and make a purchase, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to yourself. Thank you for your support.